Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Give your dad a hug.

Isn't this picture heart wrenching???

We just dropped my sister off today at the MTC. I thought I was going to be ok.... then my dad started to cry...so I did.






These were the guys talking to Katherine in spanish. She was annoyed because she doesn't know spanish... I found it rather humorous.

This is a picture of her right after she got set apart.

Well, there you have it. She will be back in 18 months. In the mean time... I get to go through her closet. :)

3 comments:

  1. way to look on the positive side of life annie pajammie. hopefully she will love the mtc as much as ang did.

    ps, i started editing your pictures today. whew there are some gems. and ted's face...priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh how i dread this day, but with me sister and not yours. it's not too bad though right fellow sister missionary sister?

    ReplyDelete