Thursday, December 2, 2010

commitment

Listen up everyone. I am making a commitment here and now to grow out my hair at least 10 inches longer than it is now. Maybe even longer. Yup. It will be the longest my hair has ever been.

This has been a life long goal of mine, and it's one I never fulfill because I get sick of my hair once it gets passed my shoulders. But I'm growing it out, for reals this time.

I'm announcing this on my blog so that everyone will know about it and when I have the temptation to cut my hair you can all tell me, "No Annie! Don't you dare!" I need a support system, you see. Cute, short cuts are so very, very tempting to me.

When I reach this goal, I plan on cutting my hair (at least, when I am done enjoying it) and donating it to Locks of Love. See, I'm doing it for a good cause, and gives me more motivation!

So there it is. My commitment. And this marks the beginning of my long hair growing process... wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. ooooh good luck! :D I know you can do it. I'll hold you accountable fho sho.. lol

    ReplyDelete