Tuesday, May 3, 2011

23rd B-day

My Birthday turned out to be a great day. I had the whole day off of work, so do you know what that means? It means that you get to go shopping with your mom!

First, we went to Elizabeth's Bakery and Tea Shop for lunch and had a smashing good time.



Cadbury Hot Chocolate, a Steak and Onion Pie (sounds weird, but don't worry, it was delicious), and salad. British cuisine at it's best (or so I hear). I didn't get a picture of the Millionaire's Shortbread, which pretty much changed my life forever.


After, we went to the London Market, Trade Secret, Downeast, and Bath and Body Works. It was such a fun day!

Later, my family took us out to Macaroni Grill (yum) and then we went back to their house to open presents. I got lots of movies including this one:

If you haven't seen The Young Victoria, you must. That's all there is to it. It's such a good movie. And now that I own it, you can just come watch it with me! :D


After watching The Young Victoria we went home where Steven had presents for me too! What a great husband I have. He got me some adorable shirts, the super cute apron, and Tangled on DVD. 

Oh yeah! and Gilmore Girls Season 2. This picture was around midnight so I look a little ummm.... sleepy. Anyways, my Birthday was great and thank you to everyone for the Birthday wishes!


No comments:

Post a Comment