Friday, May 13, 2011

First Week as a Graduate

Sorry about my absence this week... I have tried thinking of things to write about but I'm really lost. It's like my brain turned off last Friday. It turned off right after commencement I think, when we were supposed to meet Tiffany at Zupas but we walked into the restaurant right next to it instead... it took us a few minutes to realize we were in the wrong place. But since I am done with school, it's ok that I'm brain dead for a bit, as long as it doesn't last forever.



I love this picture! I feel so grown up. By the way, Friday was a great day. I'll admit, the convocation ceremonies were long and kind of boring, I didn't realize how long it could take to read 2,000 names! We went to commencement earlier that day and got to hear Mitch Albom (wrote Tuesdays With Morrie) speak, which was really neat. Everyone told me not to go to commencement, but I'm really glad I did, it was totally worth it to hear him. 


Since my last posts have all had lists involved, I might as well make another one. So, what have I been up to during my first week as a college graduate? I'm sure you all want to know. 

 I updated my resume.

Made nutella filling for a cake.

Checked my grades at least 80 times.

Had a fun BBQ with awesome friends.

Had a facial and skin consult with Jill, late birthday present from my mom. Having skin troubles? She's the lady to go to. 

Watched Gilmore Girls, lots of it. 

Did some yoga and pilates.

Job hunted... ugh.

Applied for a passport for the big family trip in a few weeks. 

Tried making stuffed pasta shells for the first time, then found out too late that I bought shells that were too small.

Went on a date on a WEEKNIGHT with Steven, it's amazing I know! We went to the Long Life Veggie House for dinner- you should all try it. Pretty good vegetarian chinese food. 

Got ready to go to sunny St. George for the weekend. :D 


So there, that has been my life so far as a college graduate. I will post more and more about the things I do to keep myself busy! If my brain comes back at least...

No comments:

Post a Comment