Friday, March 4, 2011

Senior Story

Warning: this is a me-being-a-little-sad kind of a post.


So, I went to the U's gymnastic meet with my mom and her friends tonight- they have season tickets and front row seats so it was a real treat to go! The Utes did great, even though we didn't win (we were up against the #1 team in the nation), they still did awesome. Everyone clapped and cheered for them and really clapped and cheered for the seniors, since it was their last home meet.

I felt a little sad for the seniors as they hugged their other team mates since they would be leaving soon.... then I suddenly remembered that I am a senior and will be graduating in two months! Then the Utah fight song and I got a little teary-eyed, thinking about not being a student anymore! am I weird or what??! Just today I was talking with Nicole about how excited I was to graduate because I could do fun things next year... and now I'm torn. Sad to graduate, but excited, nervous, happy, unhappy, scared, all at the same time!

Is this normal? How do I make it go away?

No comments:

Post a Comment