Monday, March 14, 2011

Sweets and an Easter boutique

sometimes I bake.

That there is pure fudge on that cupcake. My mom's fudge. Steven's great uncle Earl told me there was enough sugar in it to last him a week. Sounds like my kind of cupcake.

I made these cupcakes for cousin Courtney's homecoming, it's so nice to take a break from school stuff and do something fun, like cup cake-ing.

This isn't just a post about me and cupcakes, this to give all of you a heads-up about a night you won't want to miss!

Mark your calendars for April 18th, because my mom is going to have an Easter cake and candy open house where you can all come to buy her homemade candy or cake Easter eggs.

More details to come... but I promise you won't want to miss it!

1 comment:

  1. The cupcakes were THE BEST!!! You should open a bakery when you graduate!

    And I am to there at your Moms sale!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete