Saturday, March 19, 2011

Breaking my commitment

I just finished my Social Psych test and now I am officially on Spring Break!

What will I do to celebrate and relax? Well... remember this post from several months ago? About growing my hair out? Ummm... well... I lost motivation really quick when I saw someone with a really cute, short hair cut. So, I consulted my hair stylist friend Sara to see what to do. She said that it would probably take another 8 months before my hair would be long enough to donate, so it would be best to cut it now in time for spring and summer and grow it out after. Great advice, isn't it?? So, I am getting my hair cut on Monday! I'm super excited. I love short hair. LOVE it. When you cut your hair it feels like you've lost about 300 pounds. Well, maybe not that much, but it still feels great.

Here's what I'm thinking:

Wavy, cute, easy style. Just in time for graduation and getting cute pics done with Holly (something else I will be doing on my Spring Break).


Yay for Spring Break!!! My last one as a college student.

No comments:

Post a Comment