Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Birthday Week #2

My Birthday is this Friday... so naturally, since I honored Steven, I think I should take some time to honor myself.

So to keep with tradition (or at least, I am making it a tradition now), these are some of the things you may not know about me:



As you can see in this picture, I love food. I REALLY, really love food. Except, that's not really a secret.

 I have not one, but TWO minors. 

Those minors are Music and Psychology.

I sleep with a glass of water by my bed every night.

I did A LOT of acting and performing in high school... and I kind of miss it (I was the "Wall" in a Midsummer Night's Dream, good times.)

I was a pregnant woman in the musical Footloose. 

According to Steven, I scream/yell/moan in my sleep when I have a scary dream.

I enjoy teaching (adults, not children) and I am working towards becoming a Certified Family Life Educator

I did an internship this semester through NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness) and LOVED it!

I am kind of obsessed with all-things British

My name, Annie Elizabeth, comes from a line of many ancestors on my Grandpa Dan's side of the family. 

I like to plan parties. I think it would be so fun to be a wedding planner.

I love the musical Oklahoma, the one with Hugh Jackman. It's adorable!

I really, really like Yoga and Pilates.

I really love the TV show Chuck and I have a slight crush on Zachary Levi. Don't worry, Steven knows and approves.

Sometimes I wish I had red hair.

My favorite books include but are not limited to: Harry Potter, The Goose Girl, Night, Lord of the Rings, and Book of a Thousand Days.


Fall is my favorite season

I used to work at Curves

Now, a look into my deep, dark past: Once, I snuck into a ummm.. well, a haunted place. Late at night. With my neighbor friend, Daren. It was a popular haunted place by where I grew up. He fell into a well and I cut my arm and leg trying to get over the fence. Needless to say, I learned my lesson about trespassing after this experience.

My dream vacation would be England for like... a whole year. Or my whole life. 

My parents adopted a dog named "Annie" two years ago. At first I was ok with it, but now I never know if they are talking to me or the dog...usually it's the dog.


So, there you have it. I hope you enjoyed my list and that you feel "enriched" with knowledge about my life. I am enjoying my Birthday week so far and I am excited for Friday (which also happens to be Earth Day)!

2 comments:

  1. what a great post. we are so alike:
    -i too love food.
    -water by the bed a night, a MUST.
    -i majored in psychology.
    -i'm considering being a teacher of psychology.
    -i too LOVE yoga {where do you take classes?}.
    -and now, as of tonight, i have red hair.
    we should be related, oh wait, we ARE!
    hooray and happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday ANNIE!! I love this post. Your such a great and fun person!!!
    :)
    Have a FANTISTIC DAY FILLED WITH CAKE AND CAKE!

    ReplyDelete