Monday, April 25, 2011

My Final Finals Week

Finals week survival kit:

- Papa Johns Pizza
- Hersheys Bliss Chocolates
- IB profen... or however you spell that
- a royal wedding, something to look forward to
- Diet Coke


As Kiesha would say, It's my FINAL final's week! I will be done with school in less than TWO weeks! Until I have more time... I will be hibernating with my books and laptop in our basement until my papers are all done and my tests are finished! wish me luck.

By the way... the Easter boutique, Easter, and my Birthday were all awesome. I will for sure post about those. Until then, check out this super cute apron Steven got me for my Birthday.

1 comment:

  1. ANNIE!!! Your "final finals" week is here. You are going to be glorious with your mad paper writing test skills! :) I have got to say, THAT APRON IS ADORABLE!! I just cant stop smiling its too cute haha! Good luck on your finals. Lets play once school gets out!

    ReplyDelete