Saturday, April 16, 2011

Easter Boutique

Attention to all my friends out there!

Remember this post about my mother? 

Well, on April 21st, you will all have a chance to come partake of her talents. 

Here are some sneak-peak pictures of what will be available:

 Panoramic Sugar Easter Eggs (homemade!) 





Homemade Chocolate Cake or Candy-filled (peanut butter, fudge, pinoche, caramel) Eggs, these are SOOOOO good.


Hand-decorated Easter Eggs
 (don't mind my hand in this picture)


 These are just a few pictures of the many things that will be at this boutique. We are also featuring a neighbor's lovely handmade jewelry and Miche bags, and my sister-in-law is bringing her diaper clutches and changing pads for all the cute moms out there (www.clutchnsuch.blogspot.com) annnndddd my cousin will be bringing her Easter cake pops as well as some Mary Kay products. Lots of fun stuff!


If you are interested in coming leave a comment and I'll let you know my mom's address. The boutique is from 5:00 - 8:00 on Thursday. If you come, you will seriously not regret it. There will be so many fun things to buy for Easter and Mother's Day, you won't want to miss it!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Annie, Did you get my order for Easter Eggs?I hope so....can't wait....Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete