Thursday, April 7, 2011

Birthday Week Post 3: Soup

One more thing you don't know about Steven... he doesn't like soup. And... I love soup. I make it a lot.  Butternut Squash Soup, Broccoli Cheese, Chili, Thai Chicken (just tried this one... so yummy), whatever kind of soup, I love it and it's a common dinner item around here.

And even though Steven doesn't like soup... he still eats the soup I make. And tells me it tastes good. What a guy.

I thought of this because I made soup tonight, and Steven swallowed every bite. I should make things he likes better on his Birthday week.

Tomorrow is the big day!! And what are we doing??

Naturally, we are going to Tucanos. And I am looking sooo forward to that Brazilian Lemonade and those cheese rolls.

Thanks for reading my birthday week posts (especially if you read the long one from yesterday) and don't forget to wish him a Happy Birthday! I will post pictures from the celebration.

1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm Tucanos! Yummy! And Happy Bdau Steven, celebrate all month long

    ReplyDelete